& happy 6 days until thanksgiving!
there’s something about the holiday season that naturally lifts your spirits. hello holiday cheer!
and cheers to one of the last non-holiday-influenced week in photos .. :)
- I got new ‘boots with the fur‘. courtesy of my aunt. just in time for the brrrr [I can’t say the w-word, yet].
- I took my happy-self to the dollar store & hobby lobby for some DIY supplies. [I’ll be sharing the projects on the blog next week].
- my aunt [that got me the boots] ALSO got [J] & I these handy refillable, travel-size perfume bottles. made by travalo. they’re so easy to use!
- the finished product: [J]’s cologne is now in a convenient, airport-security-friendly bottle ..and he’s ready to leave for NYC. [my bottle is pink!].
- on tuesday night, I made myself a scrumptious cup of hot chocolate. topped with whipped cream & chocolate shavings, of course.
- then I looked outside, and saw ..SNOW! ugh.
- [J] was in NYC this week, for business. and sent me this shot of him in times square. ahh, I miss it. a little.
- AND he brought me back a pint glass from the heartland brewery. which I love, an old date spot of ours :)
- HE’S HOME! [you can thank the pink hue to my phone cover].
have an amazing weekend everyone.
don’t forget: like little [lessons] in a BIG [city] on facebook. when it reaches 100 followers, there will be a giveaway!! [22 away – let’s do it! ..please] :)